Axe Philippines recommends to try these lifestyle guide for the modern man


Axe Philippines organized an event to showcased a guide that can help modern man level up their lifestyle. Axe recommends is a new campaign to guide young men the how-to and where-to go for their men’s lifestyle. Axe partnered with Zomato, Esquire and Grab to show a curation of lifestyle that target the modern man

AXE MEN
Also that night, Axe Philippines launches their new Axe ambassadors aka Axe Men: Wil Dasovich, Donny Pangilinan, Alexander Diaz and Vince Vandorpe.

THE SPRAY
I learned something new that night, especially on how to use the Axe spray into your body, and Wil Dasovich showed to us on the right way or spraying in his body. Wil did a “number seven” spray on his body, he started from his right shoulder and then sprayed all the way to left and then sprayed down to his body up to the right leg.

THE HAIRCUT
And for haircut, I got an awesome haircut treat with Groom Me PH, they did a pompadour hairstyle on me and also used a flame ball method to burn all those short hair around my face,  it was an awesome extreme experience, its my first time to try it and go home with a new hairstyle, I think I’m going to stick to this pompadour hairstyle, I look better and pogi



Axe Men: Wil Dasovich, Donny Pangilinan, Alexander Diaz and Vince Vandorpe.



THE DRINKS
Axe also recommends that we should try imported beers or try some of our locally brewed beer. I was planning to get some German beers but then I decided to get our locally brewed beer served by Engkanto.



Engkanto beers are so good, tasty and you easily get drunk because of its high IPA, I think the kind of beer of Engkanto that Im trying that night is above or at the line of 7% alcohol. I just felt the kick after some sip.




THE FOOD
There are a lot of food here at the table and Zomato is the one responsible for bringing us here at Belle and Dragon in Palanca st. Makati. I’ve been here before for another event but the bar suddenly changes, ohhh there’s a secret closet at the back and when you enter that closet you’ll transported to “speakeasy” bar, Im glad that their bar doesnt need any password to get in, because in some speakeasy bar, a password is required to enter..wow!



LEVEL UP THE LIFESTYLE OF MODERN MAN
The lifestyle of men is changing and we’re introduced to this out of this world kinds of men’s lifestyle that needed to be experienced, just like the flame ball method that was used on me, I know that some countries like Italy and India are doing this, using fire to cut hairs, but for the guys at Groom Me PH, they use fireballs to remove short hairs on my cheeks, ears and neck.
Its the most extreme thing to try but I super enjoyed it because I trust these guys who are behind me.



Thanks to Bryan and Kenneth of Groom Me PH, watch out for their shop to open soon in Makati. Btw, did you know that their service for grooming is around PHP5,000!!! Wow!!!
That’s for wedding services, but what if you get a simple haircut? Hmm I think this service might get up to around PHP800 or PHP 1000.



SILENT DISCO
I experienced this before during my first visit in Malasimbo Festival. And Im surprised that Tangram, the pioneer in silent disco in the Philippines are still behind this stunt at the Axe event.
Great to meet Mr. Ryan Chuchip again, and Im so happy that Silent disco is a novelty thing and are okay for special events.




Read my post about Tangram here - https://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2015/03/tangram-rave-silent-events-headphones.html



Listening to rave music at the silent disco inside a speakeasy bar and also I super loved this Whisky Orange cocktails.. Medyo bitin lang!!!  Pero its great to try it at Belle and Dragon, Im going back for this soon.



Wow!! After the Axe Event, I went home with a new “me”!
Thanks so much Axe! I super enjoyed this event, thanks for the recommendation to try these new lifestyle for the modern man.