VIDEO: TRAVEL VLOG YEAR ENDER 2019


3rd year of my Travel Year Ender Vlog, I noticed that I enjoyed so much in my travel this 2019. Its a lot more different from the previous year and I realized it when I absorbed again all those memories from my travel this year. Its really more fun here in the Philippines (and also in SG, HK, Japan and Australia!)



Thanks so much for watching my video, and big thanks to my family, friends, PR and their brands, Travel and Camera brands, PH Government agencies, and the man above for making my travel video blog adventure possible.

Gears Used in this vlog
Nikon D5300, Fujifilm XT100, Fujifilm XT30, Sony RX100, GoPro Hero 3+, SJCAM M20, Huawei P30, Huawei Nova 5T, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, Oppo F3 Plus, Estep Action Camera, Insta360, Canon 200D, Osmo Pocket.

Acer laptop Core i5, Benro Tripod, Joby Gorillapod, Yunteng monopod.

Fujinon lens, Tokina lens, Kase Lens, Nikkor Lens.

Zhiyun Smooth 4, Moza Mini S, Moza Aircross 2.

Deity Vmic, Fujifilm Vmic, Boya mic

Thanks so much for the support, love, like and shares.
Lets do more travel this year 2020!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: