The Grand Videoke Battle -KimJe (is that a game console or a videoke console?)

 

Hey guys! are you into singing? or love to have a bonding time with your friends and family through home videoke or karaoke ? If yes, then scroll down below, because I just discovered this new videoke rig after watching the vlog of Kim Molina and Jerald Napoles aka KimJe

 Im posting my reaction here after I saw that game console-like shape thing..

is that a game console?

a videoke console?

a karaoke console?

a game console for singing?

I don't know...but let's discover together this new singing rig for your home

  

It was years ago when I enjoyed the fun of singing with my friends via videoke rooms, but as time goes by, the rental is getting more expensive.

It didn't last long, because we need to rent the room, order some food and time is limited. 



I think my latest to have a sing a long was last 2017, with my friends in an arcade salon in Quezon City. 

It was the cheapest type of videoke, you buy tokens as low as PHP5 and then use 2-3 tokens to sing a song... 

looks cheap, but it still expensive.

But when I saw the vlog of KimJe.... something that triggered my interest. 



Whoaaa The Grand Videoke Battle of KimJe TV vlog showcase their awesome talent in singing, the wackyness on camera and the cutesy behavior that share their amazement of unboxing of that Grand Videoke ---singing rig 

what is it ???

You can watch their entire vlog here at
<>



Here's what I noticed.

Its the new Grand Videoke Symphony 3 Pro, unboxed by KimJe. The two singers are so excited to try this new singing console by Grand Videoke.


Btw, I recorded a vlog reaction about this, but I decided to write a blog instead :) 

Here I learned that the Grand Videoke Symphony 3 Pro is like that Nintendo Wii meets Karaoke hahaha. But here we saw that its a videoke console with two mics and a wifi dongle that can connect to the internet wirelessly.

Plus...



You can pair it with an app so that you can add more songs via downloading the update and song list provided by Grand Videoke.

wow!!

I think this is the future of home videoke at home!




KimJe did a singing battle..

But my heart goes to Kim...yeah, we know she got the high notes in singing. Always a charm! haha




Kim showed to us that the Grand Videoke Symphony 3 Pro can provide a singing guide on screen or TV, and there's a perfect pitch bar that you can follow. If you get the right singing bar and note, you get more points

It looks like that the Grand Videoke Symphony 3 Pro is like a game console too! You can compete with your friends and family in singing and get to beat one another by receiving the highest score.

Wow! that's the videoke gamification. Which adds more fun



Jerald now singing Journey's Don't Stop Believing.  He gives in...and then did a comedic stunt..as he gasp for air  LOL



Singing at home increases the bonding time with one another, because singing is a fun activity that we can share to our friends and family. There's no competition actually when singing, we get to teach everyone how to sing it right and also save the singer's fate when we take over to help the other singer reach the highest score.

Its a fun activity that we learned from our old folks. From my experience, videoke or karaoke time at home is a bonding time every weekend. I remember my mom and dad always do the activity every morning and also at night.

When friends come over for a visit. The videoke is the grand star of our day because we love the bonding time and also catch up to one another.

Nakaka-miss...but Im glad that technology is evolving and they transformed the videoke like The Grand Videoke Symphony 3 Pro as one of modern videoke rig of this time. 



So what's your score ???

So na curious ako sa pricing nya..

and wow!! PHP 32,999 for the SRP -- I saw it in a Lazada page of The Grand Videoke.


The Grand Videoke Symphony 3 Pro Plus and the GV Smart App
The Grand Videoke Symphony 3 Pro Plus and the GV Smart App

Head to https://grandvideoke.com/ to learn more about their products so you can start creating good vibes through singing at home.

#thegrandvideoke #tech