ASshole Online 2
more news about the anonymouse asshole who bassed me in my YM yesterday, too bad for him, i got his true identity, when he txt me lat night, but he didnt know that his father cellphone is registered in my directory

here's the culprit
Ray Ann Manansala


This guy never uses his brain. i dont know if he had one.
Basshing me online and mobile, and never realize whats the real story. although that i cant blame him for this. maybe theres a reason behind this attack.

He tried to fool around with my ex-girlfriend, but he got his stakes and won the bidding, but thats okay for me now,. now i got the real story. well..maybe il just let this guy loose, coz..."MAS MASARAP PANG TUMAE NA LANG SA KUBETA KAYSA SA MAKIPAG USAP SA TAO NA LOSER KATULAD NITO" , its better to take a pooh in a loo,rather than talk to this loser, like him.

sorry dude,. death threats cant scare me away.
why dont you go to your school and finish up your studies.

wanna bash the guy? here's his email addy : ray1330@yahoo.com

poor guy hahhahahha...i love my blog !!!!!!
sweet revenge !!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments