going back to the school grave and some Gaiman update

I'm back to school work and for now I recovered from the Neil Gaiman mania here in Manila, now it seems that everything is back to normal and back to normal lives, I just wish that every week will be different and now wishing again to have these kind of activity in our lives. Its great to see Neil here in our country.. too bad that he dont have time to surf around our beautiful tourist spot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And now the ultimate update about me, My mom is here!! yeah!! and for the autograph signing I'm th e very first in line.. hahahaha.. oops...wrong line. yup my mom is here who came from Chicago and expect lots of new stuff she gave to me. right now theey are in Cebu with my sister to meet Jerry Yan. they will attend this fashion show and one member of the F4 will be there, Taiwan superstar Jerry Yan, she and her group Jerry Yan Philippines will be there. and yeah! expect lot of crowds similar to the Neil Gaiman visit.

couple of days after the Neil Gaiman event, Lace is with us to have lunch and go shopping in Megamall, its nice to see my mom and my girlfriend to meet for the first time, and my mom really likes her. weeeee.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
after the whole malling day, we end up resting in a sofa inside Kamiseta, we are so stuffed and I just feel sleep afterwards. Lace was so cute in my new camera, it captures everything that has beauty.oh wow. Im so inlove !

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yesterday Lace made me a sandwich and I was surprise to see the heart shape egg inside the Sandwich, so I took a photo of my sandwich before I consume it. thanks so much Honey!

Gaiman update

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

here are some of the new stuff from fans that they want to share with other fans

First of all I have to make clear that Fullybooked c/o Jaime Daez is the one who brought Neil Gaiman here in the Philippines. Smart Communication and Chikka.com sponsored the whole production of the Neil Gaiman in Manila Event While the British Council hosted the Presscon and Forum. thanks to Maita for correcting me.

Recorded Writer's Forum mp3
recorded by: Mr. Andre Quintos
weblink : http://www.creativeaid.org/gaiman/index.htm

Neil Gaiman Radio Interview Jam 88.3
recorded by: Neil Michael S. Risos
Link #1 : http://rapidshare.de/files/3053218/Gaiman_Jam883.wma.html
Link #2 : http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2J5F40DBO9R9S2HAIC23YBJU7V

NU 107 interview mp3
recorded by: Laurice
http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D8DKKZ0ZU8CM0WNXRNHM86IGN

NU 107 interview replay
update by: Budgette Tan
Quark's interview with Neil Gaiman will be replayed this Saturday, 9pm, NU107.
You can also tune into NU online at:http://www.eradioportal.com/

The next Jam
by: Marc Cerbo
some blogging experience - http://nextjam.blogspot.com/

/* I already replied to his email, its kinda short and not too long, its just my thank you's and congratulations for the success of his visit here. and hoping for his return, I'll post soon if he reply to my email. this is the 1st time I emailed him */

Its Harry Potter Book 6 Launching tomorow

you read it...it means dont open it before july 16

they have an event website that Meann Ortiz constructed, I dont know if I can attend coz I got to help Lace for their Focus Discussion Group for kids who read comics

website : http://book6.pinoyharrypotter.org/

Invitation to all kids 9-16 year old who reads comics
Free Food and Freebies to all present 9-16 year old reader and non-reader of comics and to their companion.

here are the info about the event this saturday

Hi!

We are students of De LaSalle University Manila, and we would like to invite your child to our Focus Group Discussion. The topic is about comic magazines, the kids will be asked questions regarding the same. They need not be current readers because we also want their views and opinions towards the different comic magazines. The kids will be provided with snacks, meals and freebies.

Venue: Jollibee Taft (in front of DLSU Manila)

Time:

comic magazines are Witch, Kzone, Winx, etc.

readers: 9:30-11:30am
non-readers: 1:00-3:00pm
used to be readers: 6-8pm

Thank you very much!\r\n \r\nYou are also welcome to join your kid during the Focus Group Discussion. Please confirm your child’s attendance through the following number 09178192913.
Thank you very much!

You are also welcome to join your kid during the Focus Group Discussion. Please confirm your child’s attendance through the following number.


- Lace J. Llanora

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Anonymous said…
hello po. i just checked the link you put on the NU 107 thinking it was a different and more complete recording. i feel that i have to correct it because i think this is the same wav recording that I uploaded in the same link. i have no idea who laurie is.

NU 107 interview mp3
recorded by: Laurice
http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D8DKKZ0ZU8CM0WNXRNHM86IGN
i just saw the name..and put it...anyway..thanks for clearing that up..but i dont know whos the real owner of this shared audio

here's the link where i got it

----
From: agreatcamper agreatcamper@yahoo.com
Reply-To: Nocturne@yahoogroups.com
To: Nocturne@yahoogroups.com
Date: Jul 13, 2005 11:56 AM
Subject: [Nocturne] NU interview with Gaiman
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Trash this message | Report phishing | Show original
http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D8DKKZ0ZU8CM0WNXRNHM86IGN

Enjoy!


Laurice
M said…
hi! i'm the 3rd to the last person in the gateway line (girl)...thanks for taking a photo of us and posting our faces in ur blog :) you're soooo lucky man...but i've had my share of gaiman's love too, hehehe.
Anonymous said…
Hello! Thank you for the links, and all your pictures. I quoted you on one of my LJ posts, I hope that's alright. I just found your story interesting. :)