Tent's and Milenyo

Yesterday the president of PSICOM called me and said that their looking for a new venue for this upcoming event (all DC event) and they ask me if I know any. and then I was surprised to know that the Le Pavillion tent and NBC Tent were damaged by the typhoon Milenyo. Yesterday on the way home I saw the Le Pavillion and it looks like a mess, the tent is gone!!!! you can only see the frames and walls of the venue. I tried to imagine about NBC Tent but it seems that it receives the same damage like the Le Pavillion. Im glad that Arnel called me and told me about the postponment of the Commdap event, and because NBC tent is under renovation, it will took long for it to go business again.

now the problem is that Megatrade Hall is fullybooked and im not sure if Rockwell Tent survived the typhoon. But there are other venue like the Star Mall Trade Hall and the Robinson's Galleria Trade Hall, and also the World Trade Center.

the typhoon really affects a lot of business....I experienced it and its a headache


for related articles you can read it here
"Despite being the oldest among the industry’s five, the NBC Tent miraculously survived 130-plus kilometers per hour of Typhoon “Milenyo” winds that, a few blocks down the road, blew into smithereens another but much newer tent, built by a tiangge group.

Over at the bayside area where the tents were exposed to Milenyo’s full fury, the Metrobank group’s Le Pavillon and that of the Philippine Plaza’s were reduced to tatters in a matter of minutes when the howler’s Signal No. 3 winds slammed ashore."

http://business.inq7.net/money/columns/view_article.php?article_id=24620

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Azrael,

I'm Marie of Empire International. we are the licensing agent of Transformers the Movie here in the Philippines. As well all know, Transformers has an upcoming movie on 2007.

I'm the Marketing & Events Manager of Empire and I'm currently planning some concepts of an event for the movie in order to support our licensee's merchandise such as shirts, bags, tumblers, lunchboxes, etc. These merchandise are to be available in all SM Department Stores nationwide 2 months before the movie is released.

I was thinking of an exhibit wherein TF collectors will join the exhibit.

What do you think? :)

Do you think you can help me? You may email me at marie@empiremultimedia.com or blueangel_ampo@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

ANA MARIE PO
Marketing & Events Manager
EMPIRE INTERNATIONAL
T. 722-4311 / 722-4325
F. 721.2980
Email: marie@empiremultimedia.com
Website: www.empiremultimedia.com