Movie bloggers and Watchmen fans will watch the Watchmen movie premiere

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1972/53/67/588156813/n588156813_1746538_8099.jpg

I'm having a big disappointment minutes ago after finding out the Watchmen screening here in the Philippines is PG-13 and with cuts, and the original review was R-18, but glad that I got a great news from Kan Kan of Yehey.com for she gave me 15 tickets to give it away for hardcore Watchmen fans, so I did a little impromptu contest in my plurk and facebook networks, and I asked what is the name of Nite Owl's Ship. answer : Archie or Archimedes.

Many got the correct answers, but the ticket is very limited, some of my blogger friends even posted the answers in my gtalk, others via email, a friend texted me her answer too. The premiere is limited only and thanks to Yehey.com for trusting me to do this funny and enjoying movie activity with bloggers.

so here are the names of the Watchmen movie premiere goers

1. Azrael C.
2. Ronald G.
3. Arpee L.
4. Noreen L.
5.Joriben Z.
6. Jonel U.
7. Marcelle F.
8. Fritz T.
9. Omar I.
10. Ade M.
11. Vincent H.
12. Sarah C.
13. Cesar A. Jr.
14. Jeff T.
15. Marielle A.

pls bring any valid ID and lets meet on March 5, 2009 at the Gateway Cineplex before 7:00PM.

Dont' worry to all those who didn't made it on the list, check out Yehey.com's promo hub and you can join the contest for the Premiere ticket of Watchmen movie.

Btw, if you are unavailable on the said date, pls inform me via email at azrael@gmail.com, so that we can give the slot to other fans. thank you.