Review : Hisense Mini HB200M headset

  P9055419
I was introduced to this China brand called Hisense from their launching event last March 2011, and it is also my first ever Bluetooth headset for my mobile phone. At first I didn’t got the idea why people love to wear those little gadgets on their ears while they work, eat, walk or even sit on long trip inside the jeep or bus. My mom also showed me her own Bluetooth headset and I asked her are if she’s using it? And then she told me that she uses it whenever there’s an incoming and for outgoing calls, but here in the Philippines only few people uses Bluetooth headsets, they might be the working people and using their phones in lots of conferences, but when  I got my own Hisense Mini HB200M headset, I finally understand the meaning of handsfree and how awesome it is to wear it on my ear. (MORE REVIEW BELOW)

Hisense HB200M is so small and lightweight with only 7.5 gram, the small size  can fit to any kind of lifestyle you have and it performs very well because of its lightweight features, it is not heavy in your ear and you can move easily unlike other headsets with big and lots of extensions.
P9055403

I first tried my Hisense HB200M in my ToyCon 2011 event, and I act there as the program director and also PR for the event, I already expected that lots of people will call me on the phone for some inquiry, I tried and tested my Hisense HB200M during the day and it perfectly works under my busy schedule, I didn’t got the time to pick up my phone inside my pocket and thanks to the Bluetooth connectivity, everything are now wireless.

I connected my Hisense HB200M to my Nokia C3 on that day and the performance of the headset is okay and I’m very satisfied, I stand in the middle of a large crowd of 10,000 people in one hall and I’m glad that I’m wearing this headset and all incoming calls were answered, I didn’t even missed any calls, well except on my Sony Ericsson phone that has no Bluetooth headset connection, some calls in there were unanswered, so it’s a success experiment for me to see the advantage of having a Hisense HB200M headset in one of my phone and the other without it.

I also read on the manual that the Hisense HB200M can connect to two kinds of mobile phones, I haven’t tried it yet, but I already have this android Smart Netphone, I’ll come back again to this post and share a review if it really works. Most Bluetooth headsets works only in one mobile phone, but the Hisense HB200M can do the job for you. So if you have two phones and looking for a one Bluetooth headset device that can connects to two phones, then I recommend that you try Hisense HB200M

Opening the box of the Hisense HB200M, you’ll see some of the accessories included in the box.  It contains

-  A magnetic clip and necklace – it holds your Hisense HB200M via magnet on both end and later on you can just wrap it like your necklace or a pendant, but there’s a note that you should not run or your body be busy because the magnetic clip can’t hold the device much longer. So try using the magnetic clip if you are in the office or just sitting down.

- Ear hook and ear buds – I just hope that they have an extra for the ear hook, from the box, they have only one ear hook available per unit, I’m so careful now in using my Hisense HB200M because I have one ear hook only and if it breaks down, because of its lightweight plastic material, it will be hard for me to use the headset without the ear hook. They also included 2 kinds of earbuds, I remember that I lost my 1st ear buds after placing it inside my bag and it was lost in the mall after using it, I’m glad that they have extra and I used the other ear buds that is secured tightly in my ear.

- The charger is very common, it has its own plug and it can charge your Hisene HB200M in a few hours and it can serve you a talk time of 5.5 hours and standby time of 150 hours. The cool feature of the charger is that you can also charge it via USB.

I like to comment on the microphone of the Hisense HB200M, when I first use it and I was in a noisy environment, the headset mic delivered my voice up to the caller clearly, I got worried on the 1st place and tried talking so loud, but when I tried talking in a low tone, the caller seems to hear me clearly and understand even that I whisper on the headset.  I checked the mic position and it points to my mouth, you really need to wear the headset properly and make sure that the mic is positioned pointing to your mouth.

Here's the features that I like in the Hisense Mini HB200M
1. It is lightweight and small
2. Connected easily by pair via bluetooth in my phone and also it can connect on my laptop
3. Receives a cear audio and delivers a clear voice
4. It can be charged via USB
5. Ear hook is not annoying in your ear when you wear it
6. Touch features, One touch to answer a call, double tap for call waiting and receive other call from other phone, if you are connecting it in two phones
7. Magnetic clip connects via a magnetism and act as pendant
8. Easy to use by pushing a button, when it turns blue, it means it already connected to your phone's bluetooth

The price of the Hisense HB200M is now P1,450 (formerly P1,950)
available in color – gray, brown, green, red

and available in these stores
Digital Hub
Digital Walker
Beyond the Box
Adi Gadget World Park Square 1
5th Ave. Shangri La Mall
ComCentre Sta. Lucia
Power  Telecomshop SM North EDSA Annex
Techno Mobile Hub SM Marikina
New Venice Park Square 1
Topnet SM Megamall
Sir Lance Festival Mall
Oxvor Starmall Alabang
Cell Power Sales
Unitech
Jerry Solutions
Mobile Territory
Eyo Sales
iTelecom
Mobile Care
Bluelite
Round Circle Festival Mall
Starcircle Starmall Alabang
Celvitek
First Choice Cellshoppe
Owtel Starmall SM Masinag
BSD Mall of Asia
Tecnho Kid SM San Lazaro
Techtel Robinsons Ermita
Bionic HD

azrael and hisense
Me using the Hisense HB200M at the ToyCon event

P9055404
Back of the box

P9055406
showing some key features of the Hisense HB200M

P9055409
a clear blister pack holds the item and gives you a preview on what the headset looks like

P9055413
from out of the box

P9055415
A manual showing that it can connect with 2 mobile phones to one Hisense HB200M

P9055417
the magnetic clip that connects to the headset and the necklace

W020091222423505498824
here's what it looks like

P9055444
my Hisense HB200M

P8253849
me and Chique, you'll see the headset on my left ear

azrael and hisense 2
and here's another photo of myself wearing the headset