Undas 2011

hdr PB017799

from our trip to Tayabas, Quezon for the Undas 2011
more photos below


I'll add story later

IMG121
Inside Jac Liner, I'm trying the free wifi of the bus for the 1st time. The bus played some movies - Deathly Hallows part 2 and that hot sexy Zoe Saldana action movie titled - Colombiana


IMG122
In Lucena Terminal, I spotted also an airconditioned van bound to Lucban. astig!

IMG123
After our cemetery visit, we always eat and enjoy good food in Tayabas, here's our meal from Buddy's Pizza

IMG125
Chamy Miki

IMG126
my favorite....Quezon style Calderata baka

IMG127
forever favorite since my childhood - Pancit Lucban...... commercial version, the hab hab in Lucban tastes more yummier.

hdr IMG128
and here's a photo going back to Manila, this is in somewhere in San Pablo City.