Here's a copy paste of the details
Is flying your dream and passion? Make your dreams come true and fly high as Cabin Crew with Asia’s most refreshing airline, ZestAir!
If you think you have what it takes to be one of us, then ZestAir wants to hear from YOU!
CABIN CREW Walk-in Interview: Date: 15 July 2013
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: FVR Function Room, 27th St. cor. 7th Ave., Bonifacio Arts Center (across NBC Tent), Taguig City
• Outgoing & fun personality
• Inexhaustible smile
• Boundless energy
• Genuine interest to serve people
• Fluent spoken English
• Good communication skills
• Male and Female between 20-28 years
• With clear complexion and good set of teeth
• With weight proportion to height
• Height (Ladies): minimum of 160 cm; maximum of 170 cm (barefoot)
• Height (Men): minimum of 170 cm; maximum of 180 cm (barefoot)
• College graduate or College Level (at least completed second year level)
• Should be fluent in English and Filipino. Knowledge in Korean language is a plus.
Dress Code: Business attire (Ladies: knee-length skirt and full make-up / Men: Corporate)
Please prepare the following:
• Original and photocopy of Passport
• Original and photocopy of Barangay, Police & NBI Clearances
• 1 recent coloured photograph (passport size)
• 1 recent coloured photograph (postcard size)
• Original and photocopy of school credentials (Transcript of records, Diploma, Copy of Grades etc.)
• Updated resumé / curriculum vitae
Be sure to read all the *requirements carefully and bring them on the 15th! What are you waiting for? ‘Share’ this to your family and friends, best of luck and see you on Monday!
*Interested applicants with incomplete documents may still apply. Please see the Document Check Desk for assistance.