Lemon Baby milk tea pop up store sightings!

IMG_7686
A friend told me to try the milk tea at Lemon Baby, he said that there are two branches available here in the Philippines, one is in Macapagal ave and one in SM Bacoor branch, when he mentioned the SM part, I got the idea to check the branch in SM Bacoor. He said that this milk tea store originates from Taiwan and its one of the popular brands of milk tea there. I know that the era and trend of milk tea is already finish and the business concept is bit low now because summer is over and we now wait who will be that last milk tea standing in our local market.

I’m not a fan of any milk tea, but I did some google-fu and I have found a blog post about it, I read Kimmi’s blog and she sent a thumbs up about Lemon Baby, read the post here at http://kimmirecuenco.blogspot.com/2013/06/food-lemon-baby.html

Its an old post from her July 2013 blog, but the Macapagal ave branch was there already since 2013, so I guess I’m starting to miss something… but that’s okay, there’s a branch near to my area so I’ll just try it there.

IMG_7687

About Lemon Baby

Is the latest brand incorporating oriental tea culture with western coffee drinking culture creating a high quality take-away style beverage shop which is currently one of the most trendy revolutions in the beverage industry.

Our main feature is a fresh tea machine. An invention that took the Germans one year and nine months of research and development. The principle behind this tea machine is similar with that of an Italian coffee machine. It uses a little more than 10 seconds to boil and extract from tea leaves. Every single cup of tea is made from the moment they're ordered. With short timing and high pressure method of preparing it to prevent the tea from being astringent and sour.

With shops that are vibrantly colored merging both Asian tradition & Western technology. Our strength is innovation, We revolutionize, yet keep the traditional way of tea drinking even with numerous signature beverages and exquisite ingredients used to meet the demands of the frequent changing taste of all generations.
-- info lifted from their FB page.


IMG_7688
I’m a bit clueless what kind of milk tea to try…
watch out for my next blog post about my first trial of Lemon Baby

I’m going to find out what’s so special about Lemon Baby.

IMG_7689
check out their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lemonbabyph
official website - http://lemonbaby.com.ph/