The long march



it was my first time to do a coverage of a funeral for Lace's relatives and It was very tiring and my hypertension kicks back giving me a hard time to breathe and rest during the funeral walkathon going to the cemetery. Lace was left home suffering from a stomach ache, so it leaves me and her sister to do the coverage, acting as videographer and also a photographer.



I've met my other half's relatives and also my journey to the far reaches of Cavite going down to Maragondon. It was a beautiful site to see this old church and also the Trial Site of Andres Bonifacio. they say that under this church has a udnerground river, mythical tales about a giant castle was build under it were souls of people who drowned in the river rest there. Also at the back of the church is a old cemetery.

thanks to the carbonara monster for calling me and giving me updates about the komikon. so here we are fixing some personal matters and This monday Im back to work again!

The Prestige movie premeire will be tonight! lucky people will be contacted by me if there are extra tickets, Glorietta 4, Cinema 6 @ 7pm

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Heffer Wolfe said…
Buo pa ba yung bahay na ginanapan ng trial ni andy? o marker na lang yung andun?
buong buo!!!
well preserve..katulad nung kay aguinaldo.

same structure sla