The Amazing Trip to Legazpi City starts here

PA211584
CIMG9145
I'm here now in Bicol Region and its my first time to visit this wonderful land and now I'm blogging it and share our adventures via photos and also in videos, we landed at the Legazpi City via Cebu Pacific, its a one hour plane ride from Manila to Legazpi City, but if you take a bus going there from Manila, travel time will be around 12 hours. We are here to attend the viewing party of AXN show of The Amazing Race Asia season 4, were the pit stop is located here in Legazpi City, also we're going to watch Ely Buendia perform solo after the party.

Check out my travel journal below


CIMG9119 CIMG9123
Me and Jeff arrived in NAIA 3 at around 7am and we checked in after meeting up, because our flight is at 9am, and then after waiting at the lobby area that is filled with passengers waiting for their flight, we boarded at around 840am and there I sat near the window, yay! first time to seat by the window! hahaha, I usually seat at the middle or infront of the flight attendant in some of my previous flight.

CIMG9128
The plane starts to roll and fly, and here I am reading their October issue of SMILE magazine, I quickly browsed the pages before the plane takes off, and see what merchandise they have to offer on board. I always buy stuff especially mini bags for my camera and cellphone.

CIMG9134 CIMG9140
Cebu Pacific flight attendants greeted us, so sad that we won't see them dancing today ahhaah. But I told them I can dance for them hahaha. And 2nd pic here is the stuff that I bought, a mini pouch at P180 and a sun glasses priced at P180, very cheap! and I always buy because it serves as my souvenir and trophy whenever I ride a plane. I think this is now a hobby for me collecting Cebu Pac merchandises.

CIMG9144
The ride is a little bumpy, I experienced for the first time to feel the bumpy hell of a turbulence, it feels like you're on a roller coaster, the wind is strong as we enter this big white cloud before landing to Legazpi City. I'm glad that Discovery Channel is showing Shark week this month and glad that I'm glued to that show and instead of watching Aircraft Investigators hahaha.

CIMG9145 CIMG9149
We landed in Legazpi City at 10am and here's my blogging partner Jeff taking a photo to each other

PA211559
We arrived in Hotel Ellis afterwards, I also knew that we rode the plane with some celebs and also rock star like Ely Buendia, that's him sitting on the couch. Me and Jeff rode the van going here with Rovilson Fernandez, Kat Alano, and the Amazing Race Asia season 4 team of Lani, Richard and Richard. I also met Day Cabuhat, ,manager of Ely Buendia, she got surprised when she saw me riding with them on the plane and will attend the event with them also. But then i found out that me and Jeff will stay on a different hotel, owned by Hotel St. Ellis, its a few blocks away and its nice hehehe. I'm going to post a different blog for that.

That's the start and more to come later!