Feast of the Black Nazarene on January 9, 2011

P1080060
The Feast of the Black Nazarene will be this January 9, 2010. I'm still waiting for updates on our local TV and radio for news about the mass, procession and the route of the Black Nazarene. Expect heavy traffic so check if your cars need an oil change or a brake job. I'm also hoping that I can shoot again just like last year. It was my first time to shoot and cover the Black Nazarene procession and it was a like a warzone!

I'm now researching for new spots and good vantage point in covering the arrival of the statue. I saw on the news that the people in Quiapo are busy cleaning up the road, fixing some streets and lighting, and clearing the sidewalks. There might be a lot of changes on the route for this year. I also checked out Houston Auto Repair for motorist tips.

It will be a Pray,Eat and shoot for us again. Pray, and then eat in Binondo and then shoot in Lawton.

for my story and photos from last year, just read : Feast of the Black Nazarene 2010 : infront of a sea of people and the Black Nazarene


Festivals in the Philippines: Black Nazarene