PARADISE DYNASTY - FREE Xiao Long Bao and get ready for the new branch in Podium Mall

DSC_0076

Its great to be back here in Paradise Dynasty restaurant in S Maison, Conrad Hotel. The great news that I have received is that Paradise Dynasty is celebrating their 1st year anniversary here in the Philippines and in line with the celebration, they are giving away FREE one set of original Xiao Long Bao to dining customers til the entire November 2017.

All you need to do is take a photo of your dining session and post it in your Facebook with the assigned hashtag. Check out the mechanics here.

Happy 1st year Anniversary to Paradise Dynasty Philippines. This restaurant is one of our fave, and we frequently visit this whenever we are at S Maison. My wife loves the xiao long bao and my son loves the noodles and soup.


DSC_0104

Read my Paradise Dynasty Philippines restaurant feature at my blog post - https://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2017/03/paradise-dynasty-restaurant-in-s-maison.html

You can read there the food menu and also the best seller offered by Paradise Dynasty Philippines.

DSC_0009

I asked what's new at Paradise Dynasty?

I was hoping to get an answer that they might have a new set of menu, but the only good news that I learned is that their 2nd branch will open soon in Podium Mall. That's the 2nd restaurant here in the Philippines and it is expected to open this 2nd week of December 2017.

So better visit and do the FB like at https://www.facebook.com/paradisedynastyph/
to get real time news, update and promo of Paradise Dynasty Philippines

DSC_0020

They say that the taste of the food at Paradise Dynasty has changed. Maybe because that these people have tried the original resto in Singapore. But for me the food taste and quality that they bring here in our country is close to the SG authentic, because they have in house chefs that came from the mother branch and they've train well the local chefs to master the mix of taste.

I expect a salty with savory and aromatic taste, and that's what they have and I love it!
Some want the chili kind, and others want the taste of like heaven.

If you are curious, then drop by here at their S Maison branch and see for your self why the resto is always full during its store opening every day.


DSC_0015

Here at Paradise Dynasty, their popular food is the 8 colored xiao long bao. They are different from the plain white original, because each color has an assigned taste that you can only try once in this set of 8 of colored xiao long bao.

Its so weird when I ordered one set, I ate them all and I can say that it is the first time that I super enjoyed the food at Paradise Dynasty

Maybe because whenever I dine in, I just let my family or friends take any colored xiao long bao they like. In the past, I always end up eating the original and the common flavors.

But after tasting the Szechuan, ---- omg!!! that flavor surely brought me to heaven. I am expecting that the Foie Gras and Crab Roe will be the best for me, but my taste bud was awarded well by the explosive taste of that Szechuan xiao long bao.


DSC_0092

Thanks to Ms Xchosa for inviting me for lunch
and thanks also to my seat mate - Edel, Ron and Jeng for helping me finish my meal.

If you are new to Paradise Dynasty and want to try their food at their upcoming branch in Podium Mall .Then I suggest you check out the food list that I have created for your dining adventure.


DSC_0028

Specialty Dynasty Xiao Long Bao (8 flavors)
PHP 388 (8pcs)

Here are the color coding of the special Dynasty Xiao Long Bao

Brown - Garlic
Green - Ginseng
Orange - Foei Gras
Grey- Szechuan
Yellow - Cheese
Orange - Crab Roe
Black - Black Truffle

You can also order them for 6 pcs and 10 pcs

The tip in tasting the colored xiao long bao is to taste the original first, then the light colored up to the darkest colored xiao long bao.

DSC_0048

The Foie Gras xiao long bao


DSC_0050

Black Truffle xiao long bao

DSC_0023

Take note: Paradise Dynasty doesn't serve coffee, but they have hot tea that you can order anytime.



DSC_0007

Stir Fried Shredded Pork in Black Bean Sauce



DSC_0012

Steamed Glutinous Rice Stuffed in Red Dates
PHP 230


DSC_0026

Radish Pastry
PHP 138 (3pcs)


DSC_0040

Stewed bamboo shoots in Oyster sauce
PHP 188

-- this is now my new fave.


DSC_0052

Stir fried beef with scallion
PHP 388

-- the best always.... best paired with their fried rice


DSC_0064

Scrambled egg white with fish and conpoy
PHP 328


DSC_0068

Yang Zhou Fried Rice


DSC_0074

Crispy Vegetables Spring Roll
PHP 138

DSC_0094

Yang Zhou Double boiled meat ball with crab roe soup
PHP 238


IMG20171127140244


IMG20171127133722

For the first time ever!
I super enjoyed eating all these food alone! ahaah

In my next visit, I will share these new found fave dishes at Paradise Dynasty to my wife, because just like me, she also love bamboo shoots and also beef!