Dinner at RSM Binalot sa Dahon and Hot Pot restaurant - Tagaytay CNY 2014 weekend part 1

IMG_4437
Day 1 - Here’s another start of my new blog series here in Azrael’s Merryland. My wife planned for another weekend trip in Tagaytay City for the Chinese New Year holidays, yes it’s a holiday!!! and people who work 5x a week are very happy that their Fridays are blocked off for another weekend staycation. For us, we went back to Tagaytay for another food and travel adventure, when we arrived there the night of January 31, 2014, we experience the massive coldness of the city at 17C, it was crazy and felt that it was not Tagaytay City.

But we are prepared for it, we brought lots of thick jackets and we wore layered clothing just to beat the cold weather. When we arrived, I suggested that we eat our dinner in Olivarez first, It was cold that night and I can’t even feel my hands anymore because of the numbness of cold temperature, my son already complained for the very first time that he’s cold. We’re prepared, but not prepared for the cold temp.

I saw the RSM Binalot sa Dahon and Hot Pot restaurant nearby and I suggested that we eat there, a good hot soup over dinner will help us to warm up. I also spotted lots of customers that night, and most of them are Koreans.

Lace ordered the Sukiyaki soup (photo above)
I was expecting for a Japanese style of sukiyaki, but what I saw is a pinoy style sukiyaki noodle soup


IMG_4448RSM Binalot sa Dahon and Hot Pot restaurant in Olivarez, Tagaytay City

IMG_4446
My lonely Tapsilog

IMG_4447
Crispy Tawilis
not so crispy..

IMG_4440
Here’s mommy Lace distributing the soup to our baby Ashton


IMG_4442
The restaurant is jam pack that evening..

IMG_4441
The counter of RSM Binalot sa Dahon and Hot Pot restaurant

IMG_4445
I’m not happy with the taste..but the soup helped us to warm up and beat the cold temperature.


RSM Binalot sa Dahon and Hot Pot restaurant
Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/v/rsm-binalot-sa-dahon--hot-pot/4e6d9a2552b1d151b7ac6c5b