Taking a break in Starbucks for coffee and sandwich

IMG_6721
This is the way how we take a break after that 8am-5pm home office, we visit a Starbucks café across the street and we gulp on some nice creamy latte and a bite of their sandwich.

This is also a meeting place for me and my wife, and here we discuss our upcoming plans for the weekend.

Its better to prepare early because our kid here is always excited for some outdoor adventures. I told my son that we’re going to visit this awesome museum in Manila.

IMG_6718

Yeah, we shared one cup of latte, because one cup per perosn is too much for an afternoon break.
Its summer…and I don’t like drinking coffee at home because I sweat to the maxx when I drink hot coffee under a humid weather

The only place that I enjoy drinking coffee in the hot afternoon is inside an air-conditioned coffee store.

Today, I will visit this café again, just to finish my two article for a travel magazine.

Oi Lace..tara uli.