Mexican buffet experience at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City



Last May 3, 2019, we visited Cafe Eight at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City for their monthly international food special, for the month of May, their resto features the Mexican cuisine from May 3-11, 2019. This is not their first time to offer a Mexican cuisine, I always know that Cafe Eight offers this every year and its one of the best food cuisines at their buffet stations.

For a rate of PHP 1,470, you can enjoy a Mexican food buffet per person, plus you can enjoy unlimited Mexican beers just in time for Cinco de Mayo celebration.



Cafe Eight



The dining area of Cafe Eight




My first food from the Mexican buffet --  a plate of quesadillas



Here are some food featured at Cafe Eight’s Mexican buffet -- steamed mahi mahi fish




Veracruz fish - yes its a mild spicy




Beef steak ala Mexicana



Fusiili Arabiata



Steamed Mexican rice



Roasted veggies



Beef Chimichangas
The best!!!!! I can’t stop myself from going back to this station. Its a bit spicy but their Chimichangas are good!



Chicken



I made this --- my DIY tacos with toppings of tomato salsa, cheese, corn, and guacamole



Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila culinary team brought the best of food from Mexico. Im not familiar with the names of the Mexican food, but let me share to you the list of food they offered from May 3-11, 2019


Appetizers -  Chicken Taco Salad, Stuffed Jalapeño, Pork Empanada, Pinto Bean and Chili with Avocado Salsa, and traditional Mexican soups such as Pozole, Tripe, and Albondigas

At the carving station - Stuffed Beef, Tacos el Pastor, Chipotle Marinated Dorado, Beef Chimichanga and Fajita Sandwich

Main dishes - Gambas al Ajillo, Enchiladas, Pork Carnitas, Vegetable Chili Lasagna, Lamp Barbacao Adobo and Meatballs Enchilada

Desserts - Churros, Flan de Manga, Corn Cheesecake with Tamarillo and Apple Burrito.



My 2nd round of Quesadillas



My plate



Banana dulce leche pie



Green Tea Churros



Nutella Quesadillas




Chocolate Apple Crumble




Here at Cafe Eight..my ever fave is the buttered garlic mussels. I grab a platter from their fresh seafood section and then I asked the chef to do a customized cooking for me.

Its sooo good!!!  Whenever Im here at Cafe Eight, I make sure I dont miss their seafood section



Mexican buffet party with my family - Lace, Aunt Helen and kid Ashton




Ready to La Rhumba!



I super love the props here at Cafe Eight.
Next time, I will do a dress up para fun!



Thanks to Cafe Eight’s staff for making sure all diners are okay and enjoying their food




Im excited for the next international cuisine at Cafe Eight.
I do hope they try Korean or maybe go back to Peruvian food again!

If you want to try Cafe Eight at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City-- located in Alabang

You can check out their website:
http://www.crimsonhotel.com/manila/

or call (02) 863-2222 or email dining@crimsonhotel.com for info and reservations.